Chocolate Chili Pepper
Combined together the chocolate and chili will bring you to the Aztecs when the first hot chocolate was made in a similar fashion. A chocolaty aroma is instant when you brew this tea and you will happily taste the chili pepper from the smallest sip. It is not overpowering unless you are sensitive to spices.
health benefits of black tea.
INGREDIENTS: Ceylon op, cacao shells, chocolate chips, red pepper, and chili pepper.
- Has Antioxidant Properties.
- May Boost Heart Health.
- May Lower “Bad” LDL Cholesterol.
- May Improve Gut Health.
- May Help Reduce Blood Pressure.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Stroke.
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer.