Vendor: Bon Tea Place
The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron teapot is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
It was believed by the ancient people that the Horse was an elf in the Yellow River and the incarnation of descendants of the Yellow Emperor, and it now symbolizes the subjective spirit and moral standards of the Chinese nation.
The spirit of the Horse is faithfulness, speediness, nobleness, and the inability to be conquered. The charm of the Horse lies in its utterly devoted spirit, particularly as it shares all ups and downs with men, going through thick and thin together in danger.
What's Your Zodiac Animal?
- Handcrafted 1 liter (33.8oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and made as a shape of a beautiful Chinese Zodiac Animal "Horse".
- Real copper lid with a button made as a special shape.
- Real copper handle with a Tai Chi symbol in the middle of the handle.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Includes a stainless steel tea ball infuser for use with loose-leaf tea, a stand for table protection.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for an extended period of time.
- Stovetop safe. Hand washes only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.