Magpie on the branch 1.2 liter (40oz)
Vendor: Bon Tea Place
The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea, since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron teapot is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
In Japanese culture, Magpie is viewed as happiness bird because people believes Magpie bring good luck and happiness to those who sees it.
This particular teapot is a household necessity for the family and unique gift for the friends. It is one of the kind teapot that will forge life time of memories.
- Handcrafted 1.2 liter (40oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and beautiful design pattern of the magpie and trees.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Equipped with a stainless steel mesh infuser for use with loose-leaf tea.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for extended period of time.
- Stove top safe. Hand wash only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.