Nail-head 1.2 liter (40oz)
Vendor: Bon Tea Place
The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. It displays a nail-head textured surface that is sure to be a conversation piece. It is a household necessity for the family and a unique gift for friends. It is one of the kind of teapots that will forge a lifetime of memories.
- Handcrafted 1.2 liters (40oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and nail-head design.
- Smooth enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Equipped with a stainless steel mesh infuser for use with loose-leaf tea.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for an extended period of time.
- Stovetop safe. Hand washes only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.