Plum blossom & happiness bird 1.2 liter (40oz)
Vendor: Bon Tea Place
The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
The plum blossoms are so beloved because they are viewed as blooming most vibrantly amidst the winter snow, it came to symbolize beauty, purity. The bird landing on the floral branch represents perseverance and hope.
This particular teapot is a household necessity for the family and a unique gift for friends. It is one of the kinds of teapots that will forge a lifetime of memories.
- Handcrafted 1.2 liters (40oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and beautiful design pattern of plum blossom and happy bird.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Equipped with a stainless steel mesh infuser for use with loose-leaf tea.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for an extended period of time.
- Stovetop safe. Hand washes only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.